RACGP Activity ID 104581
To enhance the clinical and procedural skills required in the office setting.
All General Practitioners who would like to update or undertake surgical procedures in their office.
COURSE DESIGNED & CONDUCTED BY
General surgeon A/Prof Maurice Brygel MBBS FRACS DA Director, Melbourne Hernia Clinic and Melbourne Haemorrhoid & Rectal Bleeding Clinic.
* Local anaesthetic techniques including digital nerve blocks
* Ingrowing toenails, wedge resection, paronychia abscess
* Excisions, suturing and rotation flaps
* Sebaceous cysts and lipomata
* Lacerations and debridement of dirty wounds
* Other topics may be addressed by popular demand.
Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
Allocated 40 Category 1 points in the QI&CPD Program for the 2017-2019 triennium.
For further details email email@example.com or telephone 03 9276 7455