RACGP Activity ID 103556
To enhance the General Practitioners skill in the diagnosis and surgery of benign & malignant skin lesions.
General Practitioners who diagnose or excise skin lesions.
COURSE DESIGNED & CONDUCTED BY
General surgeon A/Prof Maurice Brygel MBBS FRACS DA Director, Melbourne Hernia Clinic and Melbourne Haemorrhoid & Rectal Bleeding Clinic.
* Photo library of skin lesions, basic dermoscopy
* Local anaesthetic techniques including blocks
* Biopsy, surgical excisions
* Knot tying, suturing
* Role of sentinel node biopsy and modern therapies
* Rotation flaps
* Dealing with dead space, bleeding, excess tension, dog ears
* Wound dehiscence post-operative care
Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
Allocated 40 Category 1 points in the QI&CPD Program for the 2017-2019 triennium.
For further details email email@example.com or telephone 03 9276 7455